Monday, October 18, 2010

Ellowyne Wilde Appears

Ellowyne came today.


I was planning to photograph another doll
who has been here a few days, but

as soon as I tried some clothes on E, I changed my mind.

LOL  This shot happened when the wind came up.
I grabbed for her after I had already hit the shutter release.
(Is that what it's called on a digital camera?!)

It's easy to see why she has the reputation
for disinterest!

She is a beauty, though, and stands up well
to my bolder colored designs.

The closeups make her look large and important.


Glamour?  She didn't like it.
"Did you notice my face was in shadow?"

That's better.

Ellowyne Wild is from Wilde Imagination.
Her pants are Tonner
The rest of the clothes  are
my creations.
I think I got the boots from Dollchris.

No comments:

Post a Comment