Monday, April 4, 2011

Follow or Not??

An extra little post to ask a question or two.

I have made half my goal, at this point, posting every day for six months.  If you follow my blog, I would like to know why.  Please be honest.

If you visit occasionally, I would like to know whether you are interested in what you see or not.  Please be honest.

What would make my doll blog more interesting and worthwhile, to you?

I had thought of doing a giveaway to mark this occasion.  Would you be interested? 

Thank you,

Aunt Lou

4 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Follow because I like to see your dolls, and you seem very nice.
    best wishes, Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'cause you're my sis, & I really enjoy seeing your dolls & the interesting things you do with your pictures, as well as you're fun titles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Still at Home & Carolyn. Do you have any suggestions for improvement?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being halfway!
    I love seeing the fashion dolls but it's refreshing to see other dolls as well ;)

    Go girl!!

    ReplyDelete