Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Red, White and Pig

Today, I suddenly remembered
Miss Piggy resting in the basement.
She turned out to be quite
photogenic!  We started the
shoot.

Ooops!

Fortunately, Miss Piggy was still
in the mood to be photographed.
(BIG surprise!)

Never too late for a little
 patriotism.



Miss Piggy is marked:

25
c 1990 HENSEN  ASSOC.
29786

and tagged
by Fisher-Price Toys
(with a lot more words)

The shirt came from a porcelain
doll I got in a thrift store,

The mob cap is a circle of
fabric I cut up and hand gathered,
just for the occasion.

4 comments:

  1. Cute! Colonial Pork! Hahahahaha! really, she is cute. Have you seen Tonner's Miss Piggy fashion doll?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giggle - I never thought of that! I have seen both sizes of Tonner's Miss Piggy. I almost bought one, in March at a doll show. I'm now glad I did not, because I can have fun with this (much cheaper) version with less worry.:)

    ReplyDelete