Sunday, September 23, 2012

Doll's Christmas

I know it is early, yet.
(In that sentence structure
 you have evidence
of the 6 years I spent
in Pennsylvania "Dutch"
Country.)
In trying to earn a
little by selling
on eBay, I made
some stocking ornaments.
They reminded me of
The Doll's Christmas
by Tasha Tudor.

Before I ever heard of
Tasha, or any of her
books, I liked to dream of
making my own doll sized
Christmas celebration.

Whether they were
inspired by Tasha,
or, just inspired,
a Google search of
"doll's Christmas"
was fun, for me.

Here are just two links
to what I am still exploring:

Doll Christmas 
Pleasantville Christmas (Teaser) 

Are you dreaming of  doll
Christmas?
Do you include dolls
in your celebration
in any way? 

9 comments:

  1. What an adorable stocking! I love it! How long is it? Are you taking orders?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How kind of you, Bama. :) I'm a little scared to take orders. I hate to disappoint. If you want to tell me what you have in mind, I can see what we can come up with. This one is about 8 inches long. Smaller & larger, I have done. (This, and 3 more are on eBay.)

      Delete
  2. Hello from Spain: Christmas is a very intimate celebration and family. The truth is that it is almost to the month of December. In my country it is a Catholic country celebrate this festival with religious figures. Also decorate the houses with the image of Santa Claus and socks like you created. I will visit the pages that you recommend ... This entry is very nice ... I'm looking forward to Christmas. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Marta. Christmas in Spain sounds very interesting! Thank you for your comment. :)

      Delete
  3. Good morning! Sent you an email. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aunt Lou,

    I have checked Sally's blog and can;t find anything "wrong." Maybe you can log out of your blog and then log in again. On my right side-bar, there is a button that says "JOIN THIS SITE." Hopefully this will work. If not, I have no idea what to do next.

    Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! It must have worked because I see you in my list. :o)

    ReplyDelete