Monday, April 22, 2013

Thrifted Doll Haul

Recent thrift store finds included
another Liv doll, who will probably
be a body donor and a Daisy Kingdom
"China" doll who is actually plastic.
You get the look without the danger
of breakage!  
Now, here are the ones whose pictures
I took.
"My Scene" doll with chewed hands,
 99cents.

Bo Peep with hard plastic body,
99 cents.

I love her molded hair!

Porcelain doll bought for her clothes,
$2.99.  Probably should have left her there.

Happy Family Grandma,
$1.99.
I was thrilled to find her, but I did
not realise how "rare" she is.
I'll have to sell her, I guess.

2 comments:

  1. Do you know anything more about Bo? She's intriguing! Is she rather new or vintage?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is vintage - as in, not in the last 5 or 10 years. Closest thing I have found to a date is 1996, but the doll is not marked with a date. It looks, to me, like she was the earliest Toy Story Barbie sized incarnation, but I could be wrong. She came with a three headed sheep and a blue crook as well as her clothes. Some of these dolls came with Woody in a lovely set. Some appear to me to have a molded bonnet. A nude doll like mine sold for about $10, on eBay, last week. Mine was up for $5, but did not sell.
      Does that help? :)

      Delete