Sunday, February 2, 2014

Baby Baby!

Once upon a time, not so long ago, I had a task to perform.
This was outside of my comfort level and looked very big, to me.

In answer to prayer, a friend opened her home, taking most of the
load from my shoulders.  
I had no time for finding a hostess gift.  While I was there,
I learned that she loves hand knitted dish cloths.
Fine, I can do that.

As she was driving us to the airport, she learned that
I like to make doll clothes.
Her granddaughters have identical baby dolls
who are short of clothes,
having one outfit between them.
A little communication
with her daughter,
a stop at Target on Friday and
I've begun.

Here is the first outfit.
No pattern, just needledoodling. :)

2 comments:

  1. Needledoodling! That's so cute! The outfit looks terrific. Have fun with the rest of your needledoodling!
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete