Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Oops! I Did It, Again Dolls.


I put back more than I bought.
Honest!
Three came home with me,
in spite of my resolve.
A modern Stacie for a dollar.
I guess I could have resisted...

A half size Barbie.
I must really need her, right?
Also one dollar.

I don't need another Barbie.
She cost two dollars!
It's not a good excuse,
but her face made me think of things
I can do with photos like...

this...

and this!

Maybe it really is addictive.

Sigh.

I can quit any time.

OK, I'm joking.

Real addiction is serious stuff.
I just gave myself permission for these.

Was I wrong?

5 comments:

  1. They are all very cute! The last one has some great lashes! They are such a bargain. And when you get tired of them you can always donate them. But until then enjoy them!
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope never wrong when it comes to dolls hopping in your cart and having new adventures - I love the ones you picked, and you are so right, those luscious lashes do make for loads of fun shots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, good. I'm glad someone understands. Thanks, Tiggy! :)

      Delete
  3. The last one is beautiful.She's absolutely a good choice.It's good that you got her.

    ReplyDelete