Monday, April 23, 2012

Uh Oh, I Went to a Thrift Store!

Who is that?

Just an irresistible Furga girl.
At this point, I had already
taken her hair down from
it's ponytail & brushed it out.
Now, she lies naked,
awaiting new clothes.
I do not know if her
original clothes made
her valuable, or not.
They were dirty.
They were not
impressive in quality.
I think I can do better.

This face gazed down upon me
from a high shelf.

She was not "cheap"
at about $7.50.
They sold for a lot more,
new.

American Girl?
Yes, from Hopscotch Hill.
How could I resist?
I did not.
Someone else will have to
leave...
...I think.

6 comments:

  1. Hi from Spain, congratulations on your new doll. You did very good buy. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new dollies! Two wonderful scores! I would have gotten them both too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually thought of you, Bama, when I was looking up the information on Loren, the Hopscotch Hill (School?) doll. She has such personality and reminds me a bit of your girls. (Mind goes blank, for the moment.) The little Furga is going to be a blast to dress up.

      Delete
  3. Pretty dolls. Sometimes a doll just says, "buy me"
    betty
    doll-college,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment, Betty. I confess to succumbing to that temptation far too often. :)

    ReplyDelete