Sunday, March 31, 2013

To Sell, or Not to Sell


She was called Diva, but she looked like
Midge, to me.


She went on sale.
I wonder how many times I have 
bought something, 
something I don't need 
and may not be
exactly what I think I want,
because I wanted one so badly
when I couldn't buy it.




Languishing in storage for years, now,
I felt she was not appreciated.
So, I put her on eBay.
I got one bid, but the bidder asked me
to remove it.  
There is too much box wear.


There is a split in the "window" of
the box.
Is she unsaleable?
 We shall see. :)

4 comments:

  1. She is a beauty and one sought for, so she is definitely saleable. It may be just a matter of time and the right person. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement, IHime! I just need to hit a deboxer at the right moment. :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely, lovely! I'm sure you can sell her!!

    http://travelingtwig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete