Monday, March 25, 2013

Well, I Did Not Have a Cookie

Hello!
Welcome to our home.
Thank you for having me.
It seems friendlier than that
place we met, though I don't
 like to complain.
That was a Goodwill store.
I hoped you would like
to come home with me.
Do you have a name?

I have a label.
It is right there, by my tail.

Hmmm, let's see.  That doesn't ...

Oh! You are a Boyds Bear, er, mouse!
I'll look you up.
Could your name be Brie Mouski?
I'm not sure...
Well, let's leave that for now.
What can I do to make you
comfortable?  What would you
like?
If it is not too much trouble,
perhaps, some pants?
Yes.  Well, let's see.
(later)
Try these.  I made them
from my scrap fabrics.
I hope they will do.
I'm really not a tailor.
-ahem-

Oh, thank you.  This pair
will do nicely.  

And you even remembered
to accommodate my tail.
Thank you.
My pleasure.  I really must
work on my taxes, but I
would much rather play.. er,
I mean work on making you
more comfortable here.
Think no more of it, please.
I shall wait.
Thank you.
Until later, then.
Indeed, Madam.

2 comments:

  1. Boyd's critters are so cute, aren't they?? I have a hard time leaving them behind too. :)

    I also really love your dolls!

    New follower here.
    Please feel free to stop on by either of my doll blogs:
    http://travelingtwig.blogspot.com
    http://majokkoshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, Heather. You are a very creative blogger! Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete