Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I May Have Said this Before...

This little wooden doll
was done from a kit by
my very talented sister.
The kit included the
wood pieces
plus the patterns and
and instructions.
I just love her.
(Well, both the doll
and my sister, of course!)
The little cloth doll
on her lap was
made by the same sister.
She made her from
scratch.  This doll's
dress comes off
and she has a
nightgown,
which I keep misplacing.

I may have blogged this doll
before.
I must figure out how to
keep track!

2 comments:

  1. She's very sweet! And her little dolly too. How wonderful for your sister to make these for you. I have a weakness for little wooden dolls. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, I've never had a Hitty, but there is just something abou them, isn't there? I like the expensive hand carved beauties that I've seen in the Toy Shoppe catalog, too. :)

    ReplyDelete