Sunday, March 18, 2012

OK, I'll See How this Works

I bought this pattern for my own use,
at Goodwill.  When I realised it
is in factory folds, I wondered if it
would sell.  It is beautiful. 
I just don't know if I will
actually make it.

With that in mind, I decided to buy this one, too.
It is pure speculation.
I don;'t have any Cabbage Patch dolls.
I bought it, just to see if I could sell it! 
Whoa!
It, too, is uncut. 
I put them both on eBay. 

The Crissy outfit I put up last week
has sold.  It wasn't as wildly
sought after as the pink
outfit, but it did get 3 bids.  :)

5 comments:

  1. The Daisy Kingdom usually sell well as they were only made for a few years with the matching doll dress. The Daisy Kingdom dolls are also highly collected. I left one behind when I moved and I miss her. I made her two of the Daisy Kingdom dresses.
    betty
    doll-college.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's hoping, Betty! I really thought I wanted it for myself, so I won't be heart broken if it doesn't sell. :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your sales! I hope the patterns sell as well. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bama! That would be a blessing. I only "invested" about a dollar, so I'm not worried -- just interested. :)

      Delete
  3. Hello from Spain: I congratulate you on the purchase of clothing patterns. I look forward to your creations. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete