Tuesday, June 5, 2012

American Beauty Dolls at the Doll Show

Cissy - Madame Alexander
(recent)

Classic!
Madame Alexander Cissy
I forgot to get the name
of the little one.
Could she be Lissy?

Little Women
Madame Alexander
I was in love with these girls.
Of course, being the eldest
of four daughters,
I've always had a special
place in my heart for
Meg, Jo, Beth and even Amy.

Some beautiful Mattel
& friend

A lovely Kathe Kruse,
I think.

Now, Nancy, if you
see I've made mistakes
and/or want to add information
comment away!
American Beauty Dolls
is Nancy's online shop.
She also has a blog
American Beauty Dolls Blog

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I'm especially partial to the Kathe Kruse and the Little Women dolls.
    I'll have to check out Nancy's blog and shop. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they sweet? I wish my photos did them justice. :)

      Delete
  2. Hello from Spain: all of these dolls are beautiful. Her dresses are wonderful. Thanks for posting the address of another blog. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, Marta. There are many doll blogs, aren't there?:)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for showing these dollies from the show, interesting to see them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU, Ann, for your comment. :) I did take other pictures, but I've mislaid the information I gathered with it. :( Oh, dear.

      Delete