Thursday, June 28, 2012

What Do You Think I Should Do, Now?

During an attempt to figure out something about this blog's appearance, I discovered, to my dismay, that there is a site with the same name which sells "sex dolls." 

I'm reeling, a bit.  My first impulse is to change the name of this blog.

Have you tried changing the name of your blog?  Some of you have become such friends that I can hardly believe we have not met in person.  I love being in contact with you through this blog.

What do you think?  Opinions sincerely sought!

UPDATE:  I have changed the name.  Hope it serves well. :)

8 comments:

  1. Hope this works for you.

    Go to the top of your page, right hand side, click design.

    Then on the next page, left side click layout.

    The name of your blog should be in the header. Click edit and change the name of your blog. Name it somthing like Aunt Lou's Dolls

    Hope it helps!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Frannie! It is done. How do you like the name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new name even more than the previous one! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, IHime! I'm glad you could still find me. :) I had thought about changing the name when I completed (almost perfectly) the goal, but thought I might lose some of my valued followers.

      Delete
  4. Hello from spain: thanks for advise me about your new blog address. Your new name I like. Do not worry that your fans will be sure to support your work. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouragement, Marta. :)
      I have just had a busy few days. Today was the last one. I had a root canal done to a tooth. Now, I have in mind to find something for Barbie to send to you. :)

      Delete
  5. Love the New Name of your blog! Glad you were able to change it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Frannie! I appreciate your assistance and support. Hope you are doing well. :)

      Delete