Sunday, June 19, 2011

Tender Heart doll

Well, here she is!

My DH and I were in Goodwill, yesterday.
This doll was ticketed with the half price color.

Plus, I have a discount card.
(You buy the card for $10 and
it's good for 10% off for a year.)
That made her $2.25 before tax.

Would you have resisted?
She's weighted and contoured to
sit.  I love here bare feet.  Her hands are large
and clumsy in comparison.

Her dress fits 14 inch Betsy better
than it does the original owner.

What would you do?
For that price I got a dress and a
wig that I can pull off and use for
other dolls.
Someone has marked her face, arm and leg.
I don't really have a place for her.
BUT
Just look at that face!

tag on doll body reads:
Tender Heart Treasures, Ltd.
Made in China

and

FOR DECORATIVE 
PURPOSES ONLY
NOT RECOMMENDED
FOR CHILDREN 

4 comments:

  1. She does have a sweet face and its great that you got a dress and can use the wig. I think that's a great bargain!

    ReplyDelete