Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Look Who Just Showed up on my Doorstep

A traveling Waif!
A dear friend I have not met
(but sure would like to)
sent me a surprise package.
I just found out she was coming,
this morning.
An hour or two later
there was a knock on the door.
I was not only surprised,
I was still in my thinnest nightgown!
This little sweetie
popped out of the bubble wrap.
She hasn't said much, yet.
She's still looking around.

(Sorry about the quality.
I took my photos in too much of a hurry.)

6 comments:

  1. YAY! She made it! I hope you like her. Your post made me smile and then I laughed out loud about the nightgown remark! Hahaha! I hope she got a smile out of you as well. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Oh, yes, she made me smile. What makes me smile even more, is your kind generosity, dear "Bama." :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your dolly surprise! What a lovely friend you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: congratulations for this wonderful surprise. The doll is very cute. She wears a beautiful dress. She has a wonderful hair. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marta. She is cute, isn't she? :)

      Delete