Monday, January 21, 2013

Little Sandy



I found a little body with a face,
while I was straightening up a little.
I don't remember just when I sewed
up this little body and embroidered
the little face.
I was just in the right mood,
so I sat down to put some hair on
the doll.
She turned out to be one of those
fortunate redheaded girls who
can actually tan.  (Well, maybe it's
spray on, I don't know.)
So, I embroidered a one
piece suit and crocheted
a little bucket.
The bucket is made from grey
thread with a tiny (size 14)
steel hook.
Now I'm knitting something
for her to roll out on the beach.
What ever shall I do with her?

8 comments:

  1. Cute! I don't know what size she is, but she might be small enough to make a fun travel buddy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, could be. I'm thinking 4 or 5 inches, but she's in the livingroom and I am not. LOL

      Delete
    2. Yes, bring her to the beach! She's adorable.

      Delete
  2. Hello from Spain: great job. The red hair is very cute .. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marta. She's a funny little thing. :)

      Delete
  3. What a cutie and a wonderful bathing suit!

    ReplyDelete