Monday, February 27, 2012

Update

Whew!
I had a busy couple of days,
so I thought I would get a
chance to play around and
blog a lot on Sunday afternoon.
Well, that did not happen.

This morning I received payment
for this Skipper outfit,
and I printed the shipping label & packing
slip, wrote a note on the slip,
sealed it all up and got it into the mail box.

Now, this outfit turned out
to be quite popular. 
I know $3 is not much for
a whole outfit, but
money is tight, these days,
so I start my outfits out
low. 
This one got 9 bids and
went for $12.50.
I realise that isn't going to make
me rich, especially after Pay pal
& eBay get paid, but I'm
elated that I made a "hit."

This dress sold, too.
I have not been paid for it, yet.
I think the buyer will enjoy it
and should be happy with
their $1 prize.

Skipper is hiding in shame
because her knit outfit did not
sell.  (Actually, this was to
show the back.)  I re-listed it for
a rather low price, so perhaps it will
sell, this week.

Hoping to play and take pictures
more, this week.

Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Ebay certainly has its ups & downs, doesn't it? I'm glad most of your's were ups! I think your Crissy outfits are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliment, Bama! There are some thorns in the bed of roses that is eBay. I think that is true of any selling. My Etsy shop is not without its down side. I think it is the nature of selling. :)

    ReplyDelete